Today we put EID tags into all the breeding and potential breeding ewes. We tagged 69 ewes in 1.5 hours using LambTracker ConvertToEID module. We also took notes on several sheep and looked up and decided not to put tags into sheep scheduled for butcher soon. Everything in the lambTracker program worked properly. The user interface seemed to work better with the Alert button close to the tag input button making it easy to see a sheep with an alert of some type.
The note section was conceived and added between last night and today and it also worked properly. I have a few ideas for refinements to take a note but the function was there, I just need to make it a bit simpler to use.
Our state veterinarian came up to assist and observe.
I was thrilled that everything worked properly.